To My Future Husband:
I want to take a long drive with you, with no particular destination in mind. We will roll down the...
“Praise God even when you dont understand what He’s doing.”
I want someone who's down
just down to do shit, all the time. whether it’s the middle of the night, early in the morning, or just any...
“I honestly believe photography is 75 percent chance, and 25 percent skill,” he said in response to a question from an audience member toward the end...”
The devil told me that I was ugly, he sure made me feel that way.
But do you know what? Big ol’ Jesus came along and crushed that lie.
And I feel...